Saturday, November 22

Squeezing out my lazy juice....

Due date for my assignments is less then 3 days...or 2..i am not so sure..( I am so dead)
My assignments are more or less 60% done..and i can finish them in a short moment if i concentrate...Normally people would feel the tension when they have less then 1 week till due date
but somehow...the tension is not getting to me....I don't know why....maybe....or....perhaps.....
Sigh...I must seriously do it...and blogging now shows that I am not doing it..which is not good...crap
Its a huge dilemma, but if I don't post..I might just jump into another world...even more lazy world...
AHHHHH....now this is making me stress..instead of the due dates.. I am not what I used to be anymore...the finish homework and then play type....
Now its more like...a little longer....just a little longer....trying to push it away...

So..moving on, this is the delayed pictures of my applied arts...
Decided to post it on today...on a sudden verge... Bread Basket

Chocolate ArtButtercream rose
This is called look-choob....in thai....and lup chuk in taylors...LOL


Last but not least....Fruit carving..I used carrot...and apples....



I am supposed to do a report on them..and not well blog about them..but.. I really don't have the concentration to do it..any tips anyone?????????????????????????????????????

p/s....like andy said..procrastination?? lol..

No comments: