Thursday, November 20

FLOOD!!!!!!!!

Guess whats the picture about.....?
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la......
This particular day, I went to college, as usual i park at the 50 a month parking lot..where the ground is all uneven and stuffs...but its near, so...oh well...
Then something horibble struck today...It was raining quite heavily almost the whole day, when it slows down, i decided to head home..and when i reached the parking lot..i practically shouted out loud.."OMFG"
Well..you see...in case u haven't found out wat the picture is about..I shall zoom it a little for u...

so....clear enough??.....sigh...half of my car's tires were submerged in water...dirty water somemore..LOL
and around 3 meters surrounding it, was water...above ankle deep..gosh..
and i was wearing high heels....
So i was pondering..to paddle into the water and drive off or not..or to...
"Kak..tengok kereta saya" (kak, one of the parking place people)

"okokok"

She paddles into the water and help me drive my car to the dry lands..phew...
So in the end i managed to get into my car and drove home safely...
I salute to the woman who went into the car with her high heels using the water way...
^^....

No comments: