Friday, December 21

hehe...

Due to various reasons, the should be post of 'The Return' has been canceled..=p
Anyway..another week of boring term break has past...next week is Christmas and soon to come New Year's day...
This particular year pass by so fast...it was like only yesterday i finished my SPM..LOL
but in January off to industrial training i go..weeeeeeeeeeeeee
My driving lessons are fun..at last learned to parking,3 point turn, and Naik Bukit...
and my JPJ test is already scheduled..(keeps my fingers cross)...and its on the 28th...
next week...yay..^^
Oh..besides that..I have another good news...
TA-DAH













Muahaha...that would be MyviSe-san...=p..oh with ..Mr Bobo..lol

The only depressing thing is..I cant drive it till i get my license..ish
Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: