Saturday, December 15

Exam, Term 3...over

So, starting this week....term break starts...what should i do..?
I am not good at mindless blogging.....my SDO My..is not donwloading properly...
Bored with various games...etc
(lucky there will be a year end trip to Sg to look forward too)
Hmm...I am open to suggestions for anything that can help ease my boredem, that i feel it will soon knock on my door..in fact i think it will reach by monday...sighhhhhh
BTW...my english exam is the worst ever...arghh...therefore..improving on my written english is a need...can anyone teach me...*puppy dog eyes*...spoken english is still above average..but i just hate writting..sigh
Industrial training is sooo near..can't wait for it actually...
Along with my license...which..oh wait..haha..thank god..Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday got driving lesson to look forward toooo..^^ *beams*
yay..what should i do after that then??
I will be at home...in the secluded township which i only dislike for the fact that it is..well...
rather secluded if u dont mind me mentioning again...theres nothing here..and no public transport...ish-ness...
au revoir...for now..=p

ps...i shall update a post about The Return...soon...(hint: May^2,Aaron,Han,)

No comments: