Sunday, March 15

what is 2 years?

2 years ago, this is around the time , I got my SPM results....2 years later..I am graduating my diploma...It seems like yesterday that i just took my result and still wondering what to do...
Now everything is set...and finals is around...(with no help of me studying that is)....And i think, in 2 years time..I will blog again on how I will be graduating my degree...
Man....time flies like nobody's business....
To reminisce this past 2 years...I am gonna post a set of group photos according to term.(backwards...cause too lazy to reorganize the photos...hehe.^^)

Term 6...up kitchen, down restaurant..(food promo)

Still Kitchen....haha

I am not sure if this is term 4 or 5...=p

Term 3 i think.....

Term 1 or 2.....i think its 2...



TERM 1......all the way down....^^




I think i am missing a few pictures..or maybe not...anyone can help me complete this set?? ^^...=p

No comments: