Monday, March 2

I just realized....

Wow, It has actually been so long since i last blogged...^^...and the previous one doesn't even count..lol..(promotional thingy)...anyway...The food promo is over, everything was ok...abit hectic...at least one huge event to remember is over right?? ^^...

FINALS is next...my last exams for Diploma..wow..time flies like crazy...another month and I am graduated...should start studying? But too many things to do..like entrepeurnership, french....etc etc etc...crap...

This post is entirely for me to vent my anger...if you don't like it please feel free to close the tab or window..^^....and I don't want any hard feelings after u read it...This post is for pre-examination stress release..

Arghh.... I wanna go Redang...damn damn damn.....I started it first..and in the end i can't go.....*bangs head to wall* (F*CK).........crap crap crap...damn frustating.......I hate making choices...when it has to put more tension between me and my parents...and when I have no obsolute power to make the decision at all...I wonder sometimes..how long will it take for me to gain freedom...(I don't even like to drink, I hate smoking, I don't club).....even hanging out with my friends seems to be problem to my parents.. Hmm..lets hope they dont see this blog...well..not so soon anyway...maybe after I live somewhere indipendently far far away first..lol.. Not that I am scared or anything..its just that as long as I still live with their income..I have no rights to make choices it seems.... (pls do not continue..?)
Some people think I live in a happy family and all...That is only partly true....Do not assume is all I can say.. Most of the times, I prefer to be alone in the house..which is where i choose to solitude myself in front of the computer upstairs...and they all downstairs..not bothering what i do....
But i can't seem to be able to remain alone...how...Go figure....
Or Maybe its just me...my personality to be not so sociable..I don't like to put on fake smiles in front of people..I don't like to act in front of people..and I hate people forcing me to do stuffs which I don't like...I guess most ppl are like that too..but..they are good in covering their anger..
and I am not like that...if I don't like something..I don't like it...i won't pretend to like it...or whatever...Anyone is good with communicating with their family?? teach me will you?
I hate talking to my parents....well not hate..just seriously don't prefer??.....I don't know anymore lah...............AND...I will not EMO forever don't worry...this is very little compared to other times when I vent it out..so yeah..feel..a little lighter now...Maybe i should scream or cry it all out later on....though screaming might be abit hard...anyone got good place to intro..?
And pls don't leave comment like..."emo much" bla bla bla...i will just delete it anyway...

I shall post as soon as possible...maybe after this week..together with the sugar centerpiece and entre presentation...bye...

No comments: